Tea Tree essential oil has over 90 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion. Tea Tree is used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree will help freshen the air.
- Apply one to two drops to areas affected by occasional skin irritations.
- Combine one to two drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
- Contains well-known cleansing and rejuvenating effects on the skin
- Provides a fresh aroma
- Soothes irritated skin
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.