Oregano oil is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices. The primary chemical components of Oregano is carvacrol, a phenol that possesses antioxidant properties when ingested. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano essential oil; only one to two drops is needed.
Additionally, Oregano oil should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin. One drop taken internally each day can help maintain healthy immune function; Oregano oil can be taken more frequently as needed to further support the immune system.* In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano oil also supports healthy digestion and respiratory function when taken internally.* Oregano oil's aroma acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
- Take one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid daily to maintain healthy immune function.†
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function.†
- Use one drop in the place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
- Contains powerful cleansing and purifying properties
- Supports healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory functions when used internally†
- Offers powerful antioxidants when ingested†
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use:: To apply topically, dilute one drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.