Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and has been used for centuries for its internal and external health benefits. Myrrh has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense, and health aid. It was also employed in embalming and religious ceremonies. Myrrh is reported to be beneficial for oral hygiene. It is also soothing to the skin when applied topically—promoting a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Add one to two drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
- Diffuse to create a balanced atmosphere.
- Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Add one to two drops to a couple ounces of water and gargle for a quick mouth rinse.*
- Is beneficial for oral hygiene
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Creates an inspiring and balanced atmosphere
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.