Newly sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavor when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets—gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples. Internal use of Ginger is best known as a digestive aid and for helping to ease occasional indigestion and nausea.† Ginger essential oil can also be applied topically or inhaled for a soothing aroma.
- Diffuse or inhale from palms of hands while on a long car ride.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Use in your favorite sweet and savory dishes.
- Supports healthy digestion when used internally†
- Eases occasional indigestion and nausea when used as an internal-use digestive aid†
- Provides a soothing and calming aroma
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.