Whether it’s a holiday, vacation, family event, a new recipe, or you had a bit too much to eat, make sure you have doTERRA DigestZen on hand for all your digestive support needs.† With Cardamom, a close relative to Ginger, Cardamom can help to maintain a healthy GI system when taken internally.† This proprietary blend of CPTG® essential oils includes Coriander, Ginger, and Fennel to help ease occasional stomach discomfort and indigestion.† Peppermint, Anise, and Caraway are well known for their ability to aid in digestion and to help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract when consumed.† Add to Fractionated Coconut Oil as a part of a gentle tummy massage. Add a few drops of DigestZen to water and take it internally to aid in digestion, calm occasional gastric upsets, keep stomach jitters at bay, and maintain a healthy digestive system.†
- Add a few drops to water to take internally, especially when traveling or trying new foods.†
- Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip as part of a massage.
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.†
- Diffuse for a sweet, minty calming aroma.
- Supports healthy digestion when used internally†
- Soothes occasional upset stomach when used internally†
- Helps reduce gas and occasional indigestion when used internally†
- Complements a comforting abdominal massage with a spicy, sweet, and minty aroma
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.