ENROLL WITH dōTERRA
Signing up as a Wholesale Customer gives you the benefits of wholesale pricing as well as many additional perks such as Product of the Month Club, the Loyalty Rewards Program, special promotions, and more!
If you decide you would like to earn an income and share the benefits of using dōTERRA oils, there is a tremendous amount of support and training through our team. To get started follow the steps below. You can also call or email me if you would like me to walk you through the process. Email:
Step 1: Click on this link – dōTERRA Wholesale Enrollment
Step 2: Select your country and language
Step 3: Select your favorite starter kit or click on Individual Products to customize your starting order. (Don’t forget to add Fractionated Coconut Oil.)
Step 4: Complete the checkout form and select which type of membership you would like.
- 25% Discount off of retail prices
- Earn 10%- 30% back on your qualifying orders when you participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program (optional but highly recommended)
- Enrollment fee is only $35 (waived if you purchase a starter kit)
- $25 to renew each year but you receive a free bottle of peppermint (value $20.50), making it only $4.50 each year to maintain your membership
- Login access to your account to manage orders
- All product ships directly from dōTERRA
- Essential oil training and support group
- All the benefits of a Wholesale Customer
- Opportunity to build a business and earn and income
- Business training, personal mentoring, and support group
Step 5: If you are trying to qualify for a special promotion please make sure to double check your PV amount. Most promotions are setup with a qualifying pv amount. If you want to see if there are any special promotions you can view them here: Monthly Promotions.
Step 6: Welcome to the team! Upon successful submission of your application, dōTERRA will send you an email with your customer ID and instructions on how to enter your Virtual Office. In addition to that we will also send you a welcome email. Please watch for both of them.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions!